This article will walk you through updating several schedules concurrently with the Mass Update Tool.
1. Navigate to the Home Page and click on the Advanced Features.
2. Click on the Mass Update icon from the menu on the left side.
3. Select the desired Organizational Unit (OU) by clicking on the OU picker icon in the top right corner of the webpage.
4. Select the date and use the profile icon to select employees for which you will be changing schedules.
5. Select the employee(s) you wish to update with check boxes next to their names. You can also select all employees.
6. Click on the Actions tab to select what action you would like to apply to the schedules. There are 4 different actions a scheduler can use Mass Update to make:
Early Arrival - A new assignment will be created before the existing assignment. This action applies to all employees selected
Late Arrival - The existing assignment will be shortened by changing the start time. The portion of the assignment which will be removed can be replaced by a leave. This action applies to all employees selected
Early Departure - The existing assignment will be shortened by changing the end time. The portion of the assignment which will be removed can be replaced by a leave. This action applies to all employees selected
Late Departure - A new assignment will be created after the existing assignment. This action applies to all employees selected
7. In the Action Panel please enter a duration (in hours) that this scheduling change will take affect for.
8. Select the job the employees will be working. Inherited creates an assignment using employees' existing job.
Note: Selecting a specific job here while having multiple employees selected
will assign all employees the same job.
9. If the assignment will create Overtime, please check this box and select the appropriate OT reason code. If any other attributes need to be added they can be added as well.
10. Click Submit to start the Mass Update process.
11. A Process Status page will appear and run through the changes made. When the process has finished it will display as completed on the top of the page.
If any errors occur a description will appear by clicking on the drop-down
arrow below an employees' name.
12. Click close on the Action Log.
13. To perform another update, click on the date and profile icons to proceed with the next schedule change.
Note: Mass Update changes will be visible in the schedule after refreshing
the Roster page.