On March 14th, 2021 some countries will move forward to Spring Time.
For example: when local standard time is about to reach
Sunday, 14 March 2021, 02:00:00 clocks are turned forward 1 hour to
Sunday, 14 March 2021, 03:00:00 local daylight time instead.
The below are the modules and workflows impacted.
Thank you for your patience, and if you need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to email@example.com.
- Users may encounter issues with copying/pasting Leaves as well as Assignments on 3/14/2021.
- Users may encounter issues when creating schedule items that start inside the DST margin (2:00 am - 3:00 am). Please note that this behavior is expected.
- On days before, on, and after Daylight Savings (3/13 - 3/15) users may encounter some issues with the Call Out profiles. Some profiles may contain duplicate volunteering sign-ups.
- On the day before DST (3/13), Tour 3 ECI/HO profile may show two assignments instead of one under "Jobs".
- On DST (3/14), Tour 3 ECI/HO profile may not include ECI-Before Tour 1 volunteering sign-ups.
- RESOLVED: Some unfilled posts may not be included in Roll Call on DST (3/14).
- Roll Call may show some duplicate unfilled vacancies, on the day after DST (3/15).
- An Early Arrival OT on 3/14 might be created on 3/15 instead.
- A Late Arrival on 3/14 might be created on 3/15 instead.
- Users may receive an error when trying to submit a Sick Leave Record on days around DST.