Users may view detailed information about quota levels based on employee schedules.
1. Click on the Analytics icon
2. Select Leave Αctivity Report from the Reports section.
3. Define the Period for which leaves information will be displayed.
4. Enter a desired Name for the report.
5. Under the Filter Employees section, select appropriate employee filters to display desired employees.
6. Under the Filter Leaves section, select appropriate employee filters to display desired leaves. To view leaves that only meet a set of conditions, select appropriate options under Meet All of the Following Conditions. To view leaves that meet any item in a set of conditions, select appropriate options under Meet Any of the Following Conditions.
7. Also, select any Display Fields to show on the report. Arrows can be used to move the order of display fields around in addition to sorting in ascending or descending order.
To manage pre-selected values use the following navigation options:
- The bar next to each field sets the sorting of each field by ascending or descending order.
- The small arrows set the order of the fields in the report.
8. Select Show Row Number to number rows in the report.
9. From the Events list, select types of information that the user desires to view (time, leave type, leave status etc.). And then for each viewable event, select the appropriate fields to display: time, leave type, leave status, etc. Arrows can be used to move the data elements' order around.
10. Select Day Format and Header Day Format if desired.
11. Press the Apply button to load the report preview.
12. To view the full report, press the Print Preview button or the arrow next to it to view the report in different formats. To save the report configuration settings, press the Save button.