Special Assignment functionality is geared towards organizations that hold non-production "Green Room" meetings adjacent, before or after, production jobs. It is intended for an easy and seamless approach to assigning such assignments and integrates into Indeavor's current workflows, such as job bidding, volunteering, swapping, problem-solving, etc.
Special Assignment can be enabled/disabled from the application (per domain) on a Domain Management level. In case you don't have this feature enabled please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Assignment Configuration in Base Schedule Management
- Click on the Administration icon .
- Select Base Schedule Management from the Employee Management section.
- Click on the Special Assignment Design tab.
- Click on the +New Button.
- Select the Scope (Organizational Unit).
- Choose the desired entity from the Origin Dimensions dropdown.
- Enter the Duration, Direction and Special Dimentions.
- Click on the Save button.
Manually Creating Assignments in Roster With Special Assignment
- Click on the Scheduling icon .
- Select Roster from the Schedule section.
- Click on an Employee's empty day.
- Click on the Create Assignment option on the right side of the screen.
- Select either the Regular or the Pre-Shift Meeting option.
Note: Pre-Shift Meeting Assignment can be selected for Regular assignments
whereas Pre-Shift Meeting Assignemnt can be selected for creating only a
Pre-Shift (Special Assignment).
- Enter the details of the assignment and click on the Save button.