The Labor Distribution Report is used to break down the total number of hours worked within an OU based on job, location, or job location.
Ιf you are interested in establishing the Labor Distribution Report, please contact us for help.
1. Navigate to the Home Page and click on the Reporting icon .
2. Select desired Organizational Unit (OU). To select an OU click the icon in the top right corner.
3. Click on the calendar to select the desired date range.
4. From the Attribute Type drop-down select either Job or Job Location.
5. Pick an attribute from the Attributes drop-down.
6. If necessary, switch between ST and OT assignments from the Assignment Type drop-down.
7. Click the Apply button to load the Report.
8. To export the report, pick on PDF or Excel icons on the top.
Additional filters can be applied, such as Shift Groups and Employee Groups.