Demand Planning allows users can create demands that will show as understaffed on the Roster.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Demand Planning from the Demands section.
3. Click on the Date that you wish you create a new Demand for.
4. Click the double arrow in the top right corner to switch to Ad-Hoc Demand mode.
5. Press the Plus button to add a new Job
6. Select a Job from the drop-down and use the up and down arrows to adjust the Optimum Count.
Note: To indicate Minimum/Maximum Count, click on the double arrow icon .
7. Repeat steps 4-5 to add more jobs.
8. Select the From Shift and To Shift from the respective drop-downs.
Note: To set more precise Start/End Time click on the double arrow icon .
Indeavor Protip: Make sure the From Shift and the To Shift always match.
For example: if you have 1st shift-Wed in the From, you will need to
put 1st shift-Wed in the To.
9. From the Location drop-down, select the desired Location.
10. From the Demand Category drop-down, select the desired Demand Category.
11. Press the Demand button.