Constraints are hard coded rules that are referenced by the system during particular user actions and workflows. Note, that one (generally an admin user that has access to this page) can disable a constraint from use if needed and vice versa. Enabling/disabling leave constraints can be done on domain or specific OU scopes.
1. Click on the Scheduling icon .
2. Select Constraint Configuration from the Compliance section.
3. Set the desired Scope of the constraint by choosing from the drop-down.
Note: Setting the Scope to Domain makes the constraint accessible across all
4. Press the Add New button.
5. Enter the Title for the constraint.
Note: Check Is Overridable if the user wants to be able to manually violate the
6. In the Method drop-down, select the preferred function of the Constraint.
Note: Each Method is designed to work with particular Constraint styles,
these include minimums and maximums, days and hours, and even periods
7. In the drop-down fields, fill the required fields the user desires to use.
8. Press the Save button.
9. On the next screen press the Save button again.