Labor Demand Planning
Introducing a new demands application to the Indeavor Platform in a beta state, with more information to come in the months ahead - This release adds some base features in preparation for the eventual full release of the Demand Planning application.
This application will be in a Beta state and will not yet be generally available
- Users may see references to the new demand planning application in some places, such as the home page; however, access will be restricted
- This initial release is in preparation for a planned release targeting early adopters of the new Demand Planning application
- General availability date to be determined at a later date
- Add performance monitoring system to Demands API (IND-4383)
*Demands API targets Reporting App, New Demand Planning App and Mass Demand Deletion API.
- Add Admin role for new Demand Planning application (mentioned above) so users can be granted access in the future (IND-2690)
- Optimize Indeavor's logging system in Roles App (IND-3824, IND-3878)
Impact to users should be minimal.
- Make Settings API, which is used in Cut Off Rules and Advanced Features, SOC2 compliant (IND-4424)
- Add policy to authorize admin calls
- Add EmployeeAuthorizationHandler to authorize existing employee calls
- Add performance monitoring system to Settings API (IND-4415)
*Settings API targets Administration and Advanced Features apps. Users should be unaffected.
Reporting & Analytics App
- Improvements in ETL Tool, which is used by all reports in Reporting & Analytics App
- Update ETL Tool to .NET 6 (IND-3442)
- Performance improvements (IND-3271)
- Optimize Indeavor's logging system in ETL Tool (IND-3578)
Impact to users should be minimal.
- Update all demand set posts with a Valid To date =12/31/2022 to 12/31/2023 (IND-3453)
- This update is needed so posts don't expire and recur indefinitely. Demands API relies on posts having Valid To and Valid from dates, so if any posts are blank, Labor Alignment Analytics, Mass Demand Deletion and/or the New Demand Planning App may not function properly.
- Add performance monitoring system to Indeavor API (IND-4414)
*Indeavor API targets Administration, Advanced Features, ACU Tool, Approval Tool, Call Out, Indeavor Engage, Roles, Roll Call and Skills Apps.
- Update Approval API to .NET 6 (IND-4122)
- Update Indeavor's logging for actions taken within the Approval Tool (IND-3574)
*Approval API targets Approval Tool app only. Impact to users should be minimal.
- Add performance monitoring system to Rights API (IND-4416)
*Rights API targets rights in Indeavor Schedule and OU selector in all new apps (Home, Advanced Features, Approval Tool, Call Out, Roles, Roll Call, Skills, Reporting, Reporting & Analytics). Users should be unaffected.
- Add performance monitoring configuration to Reporting API (IND-3075)
*Reporting API targets Reporting App. Users should be unaffected.
- Roster date range limitation to a maximum of 45 days
- When selecting the “Today” button, the roster will auto default to load a 7 day range
- Indeavor APIs now adhere to Indeavor In-house security settings, specifically credential expiration IND-4369)
Mass Update Enhancement
- Introducing additional methods for handling early arrival and late departure cases. Users will be able to either extend existing assignments (new feature), or create new assignments either before or after existing assignments (existing feature).
Multi-Tenancy Enhancements (Indeavor Schedule, Indeavor API, Demands API)
- This release focuses on enhancing our multi-tenant database's functionality, which will allow for advanced DB archiving and domain management. (IND-3102, IND-3200, IND-2916, IND-2914, IND-3101)
*Indeavor API targets Administration, Advanced Features, ACU Tool, Approval Tool, Call Out, Indeavor Engage, Roles, Roll Call and Skills Apps. Demands API targets Reporting App, New Demand Planning App and Mass Demand Deletion API. Users should be unaffected.
Miscellaneous User Experience Improvements
- Multi-day leaves on the leave requests page will be ordered by date
- In Engage, navigating month to month will retain calendar filter selections
- Bug fix for issue in new Demand Planning application (IND-4410)
- Add performance monitoring system to Identity (IND-4419)
Users should be unaffected.
- Labor Distribution Report Assignment Type text (straight-time, overtime, any) shows up in target language in PDF/Excel (IND-4413)