- Labor Demand Planning and the Demands API require a Valid To and Valid from date.
- To accommodate this without putting extra data entry on our customers, all customers using Periodic Demands - with Demand end dates of 12/31/2022 will be extended to 1/1/2024.
- Next year when you extend your periodic demand the new Labor Demand Planning interface will have a workflow to accommodate.
- Add performance monitoring system to Indeavor API (IND-4414)
*Indeavor API targets Administration, Advanced Features, ACU Tool, Approval Tool, Call Out, Indeavor Engage, Roles, Roll Call and Skills Apps.
- Enhance Settings API, which is used in Cut Off Rules and Advanced Features, for SOC2 compliance (IND-4424)
- Add policy to authorize admin calls
- Add EmployeeAuthorizationHandler to authorize existing employee calls
- Add performance monitoring configuration to Settings API (IND-4415)
*Settings API targets Administration and Advanced Features apps. Users should be unaffected.
- Add performance monitoring system to Rights API (IND-4416)
*Rights API targets rights in Indeavor Schedule and OU selector in all new apps (Home, Advanced Features, Approval Tool, Call Out, Roles, Roll Call, Skills, Reporting, Reporting & Analytics). Users should be unaffected.
- Add performance monitoring configuration to Reporting API (IND-3075)
*Reporting API targets Reporting App. Users should be unaffected.
- Labor Distribution Report Assignment Type text (straight-time, overtime, any) shows up in target language in PDF/Excel (IND-4413)
Versioning (Indeavor API 1.9.1, Settings API 0.3.1, Reporting App 0.4.1, Reporting API 0.3.1, Rights API 2.0.1)