This Service provides the User the ability to check the efficiency of staffing against demands in a given company. This report's dimensions are defined by Planned and Unplanned demands, where:
- Planned= demands last modified greater than 24 hours ago
- Unplanned= demands last modified lass than or equal to 24 hours ago
and is able to distinguish between Labor Shortages and Excess Labor, (if a schedule was under- or overstaffed) to meet the goal of labor optimization.
- Log in Indeavor and click on the Indeavor logo (top left corner)
- Click on the Reporting app
- From the ribbon on the left, click on the graph icon and select Labor Alignment Analytics
- Define the period from From and To calendar pickers.
Note: Historical Data up to a certain point can also be accessed.
- From Filters, define the Dimension Type by selecting according to Company's solution among Job, Location or Job Location. If necessary, there are more specific fields with drop-down menus to select from, such as Shift Groups, Shifts, Job Location Groups, Job Locations, Job Groups, Jobs, Location Groups and Locations.
- Once Filters have been set, click on Apply button to generate a report. The report can be exported as a PDF or an Excel file.