This feature is used to create a user profile that stores credentials, security profiles, and role rights.
1. Click on the Administration icon .
2. Select Users from the User Security section.
3. Press the Add New button.
4. Enter the Name of the security profile. This will be the display that the user sees when assigning user roles, it is not the user login username.
5. From the Homepage drop-down , select the desired page. This is the page that the user will see upon login.
6. From the Main Menu drop-down , select the corresponding Main Menu.
7. Select the Saml Single Sign On Provider tab.
8. Press the plus sign .
9. Enter a Username.
Note: This field must contain incoming username from IdP. It is the value of the
attribute from the configuration. If the username is an email address, the "@"
symbol must be replaced with "." in this field.
10. Press the floppy disk icon .
11. Press the Save button to save the entire Profile.
Note: The system allows user search by Username, SAML SSO Provider, or Punch
1. From Advanced Filters drop-down , select Login Search.
2. Type in search criteria in Public field and then press the Apply button.